At Haven Care we offer a caring, flexible and professional service to meet your needs. We provide a quality care service that is sensitive and responsive to the needs of our individuals and their families, through a person-centred approach. We are specialists in community care and complex health care needs, as well as providing support services helping people to access the local community.
Haven Care operates 24 hours a day with an out of hours on call service, available from 5pm, manned by experienced Care Coordinators who can respond as necessary to any emergencies. This service can also be accessed for advice and support by individuals’ families.
Great care is taken to match suitable carers to each individual, taking into account their needs and wishes. Each individual receives a rota of support each week which notifies them of the team who will be supporting them.
We provide a detailed care plan with our individuals and their families and strive to achieve our individual’s goals and wishes to enable them to live at home. All assessments are conducted by fully risk-assessment trained staff members and regular quality assurance checks are made by senior staff to ensure continuity and best practice is being met in each individual’s home.
We believe all individuals and their families have the right to be treated in a manner which addresses their physical and emotional needs, and have their dignity and privacy maintained at all times.
Why choose Haven?
- Haven Care is a professional, reliable, confidential service
- We are registered with the Care Quality Commission, with a ‘Good’ rating
- Haven Care is also an accredited provider for personal care, extra care housing and supported living with our Local Department of Social Services and Wirral NHS Commissioning
- All our Care & Support Staff are employed by Haven Care and hold Diplomas in Health and Social Care. We do not use any agency staff
- All carers are carefully selected by trained managers and undergo all necessary checks before employment such as enhanced Disclosure and Barring checks as well as an in-depth induction and training plan
Meet the team
Nurse Director - Sharron Edwards firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Care Manager - Jacquie Williams email@example.com
Finance Manager - Louise Bawden firstname.lastname@example.org